Phoenix, Arizona, Family Law Representation
The law office of Judith A. Morse, P.C. represents clients in matters of family law and divorce in and around Phoenix, Arizona. With over 20 years of legal experience, including extensive time spent arguing on behalf of clients in the courtroom, our founding attorney, Judith A. Morse, brings a blend of ability, experience and effectiveness to her cases.
In more than two decades of law practice, we have seen the best and worst of the family law system, and we have tailored our approach to the needs of our clients to be as efficient and effective as possible, seeking to work in a collaborative environment where possible and ready to aggressively litigate when necessary.
We are focused on helping you with your family law matter as positively and as quickly as possible, so that you can focus on moving forward.
A Family Law Attorney With the Experience and Ability You Want
Our family law and divorce attorney has handled all kinds of cases and all kinds of clients. We try to give our clients opportunities to explore collaborative options, but we are always prepared to take your case to the courtroom when necessary. We bring the skills, tools and attitude that our previous clients have appreciated and found most useful:
- We are experienced in facilitating collaborative divorces, which historically have better results, tend to be more cost-effective and leave both parties better equipped to move forward.
- Our lawyer, Judith A. Morse, has a legal background featuring extensive litigation experience, which makes her equipped to make compelling arguments in a courtroom setting.
- Our law firm is AV-rated* under Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review rating system.
- Along with our divorce, mediation and collaborative divorce work, we are experienced in handling matters of non-parental custody, such as step-parent adoption, guardianships and dependencies.
- We collaborate closely with clients in both an advisor role and a professional capacity, offering informed opinions based on experience rather than theory.
- We are focused on facilitating the best, most effective solutions based on a detailed examination of your case.
Call 602-277-6900 for Experienced Family Law Representation
Our office is ready to provide a client-focused approach to your divorce, custody or family law matter. Contact our office today to schedule an appointment with attorney Judith Morse.
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.